The Fenix HL18RW is a rechargeable headlamp that features a cool white light.
Powered by the included rechargeable 1300mAh Li-polymer battery pack, the Fenix HL18RW headlamp
emits a maximum output of 500 lumens and delivers runtime of up to 145 hours.
Separate switches control three brightness levels of spotlight and two of floodlight, plus SOS.
Easily switch out the battery pack for readily available AAA batteries if needed.
IP66 rated rain/splashproof, with a 60° adjustable angle, and extremely light weight, the Fenix HL18RW headlamp
is a great choice for hiking and trail running.
Weight: 79.5g including battery, headband & holder HL18RW
Included: 1300 mAh Li-polymer battery pack, headlamp is also compatible with 3 AAA batteries
Included: ARB-LP-1300 Li-polymer battery pack, headband and charging cable
Additional Features: of the Fenix HL18RW Cree XP-G3 S3 and Everlight 2835 white lights,
with lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Uses 1300 mAh Li-polymer battery pack, compatible with
3 AAA Ni-MH/Alkaline batteries (charging prohibited).
- Ultralow standby current 1μA, reduces battery leakage with dry cell inserted.
- Lockout function.
- Dual switches for easy and fast operation.
- Three spotlight and two floodlight output levels, SOS.
- Micro USB charging port, 5V/1A.
- Battery level indication. 60° tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed.
- IP66 rated protection.
- Made of quality plastics and aluminum, three times injection molding process saves O-ring.