Offering quieter, more supportive sleep at a tiny packed size, the Nemo Tensor™ ultralight sleeping pad stands apart as the ultimate backcountry adventurer’s best friend.
Updated with a zero-profile, micro-adjustable valve and included Vortex™ pump sack, NEMO's lightest sleeping pad uses premium 20D fabrics to shave grams without sacrificing plush comfort.
Spaceframe™ baffles offer unparalleled stability, weight distribution, and a quieter sleeping experience by using low-stretch die-cut trusses to eliminate springiness and keeping your elbows and hips from poking through to the ground.
Insulated versions are updated with two layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ 1 film, resulting in a lighter, remarkably quiet sleeping pad as compared to the competition, which can be noisy and crinkly at night.
Includes: Velcro Strap, Repair kit, Vortex pump sack, Drawstring stuff sack
- Packed Size: 20 x 7.5 cm dia
- Temp Rating: -12 to -7C
- Thickness: 8 cm
- Dimensions: 183 x 51 x 8 cm
- Insulation: Aluminised Film
- Fabric: 20D PU Polyester
- 3 inches of stable, cushioned loft
- Vortex™ pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimises moisture entering the pad
- New Laylow™ zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and offers customized control over your inflation
- Spaceframe™ baffles offer unparalleled stability and weight distribution
- Premium 20D fabrics offer a soft luxury feel and shave grams for a minimal packed size and weight
- Insulated models leverage 2 layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metalised film for lighter and quieter insulation compared to the competition
- Remarkably quiet sleep as compared with other sleeping pads due to suspended film construction. No loud crinkly noise when shifting in the night
- Wide range of sizes for exacting bag and tent pairing
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable